We have compiled some helpful tips to keeping your jewelry looking like new!
- Druzy stones are raw stones that have a wonderful and unique texture and characteristic to them. However, they are very porous and can sometimes be delicate.
- Avoid constant contact with any water, chemicals, sweat and any liquids. When you are wearing the earrings, make sure not to apply any hair spray that might coat the earrings.
- Use a polishing cloth to clean the metals but avoid contact with the druzy itself.
- Keep your jewelry dry. Do not store your Wrenn Jewelry in your bathroom or any humid location. Some of the druzy do not do well in humidity.
- Store your jewelry separately to keep them safe from tarnish, scratching or damage.
- Sterling Silver is a metal that tarnishes very easily. It is a natural characteristic of the metal no matter what store it comes from. If you leave your sterling silver jewelry untouched and unused for a long time, it will have a higher probability to tarnish. The more you use it, the less it will tarnish. We have started using Sterling Silver with Argentium which is a much more durable sterling silver that is less likely to tarnish than just plain Sterling Silver.
- 14k Gold Filled and Rose Gold Filled metals tend to have a much stronger durability and less of a chance to tarnish than Sterling Silver.
Wrenn Jewelry should be the last thing on and the first thing off.
Enjoy your unique and sparkly handmade jewelry!